Here are details about youngest CEO kenyans Want to replace Collymore

Yet 28-year-old Elcy Yosef, the founder and owner of Campia Ethiopian Lounge along Utalii Street in Nairobi’s CBD says she would appreciate being known for what she can do, rather than her facial and bodily appearance. The Lounge has been in existence for five years now. “I started with less than 10 tables and as time went by, we expanded. We are working harder to grow. I interact a lot with my customers and listen to their concerns,” she said. “We have been able to put up a bar, add other services such as entertainment because our clients stay long into the night. As a business person my aim is to take advantage of such situations, to create a conducive and secure environment where people can stay until late in the evening through the night.” “Immediately after completing high school, I got employment. The treatment I got from my employer was not very good, and that prompted me to resign. I was still living with my mum.” “She raised a small amount of money for me to start up a boutique business along Nairobi’s Moi Avenue. I just had one shop when I started. Business proved good and I opened yet another stall; so I had two boutiques in a span of one year.” “I saved money so that one day I would put up a restaurant. I have always admired the hospitality business. So when I had accumulated enough seed capital from my boutique business, I put up Campia Lounge.”






Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post