Stevo simple boy of tuache Mihadarati lands new job at NACADA

VIJANA TUACHE MIHADARATI HITMAKER 'STIVO SIMPLE BOY' GETS A JOB AT NACADA Firstly, I would like to acklowledge to all people concerned that Steve is a personal friend, brother, a schoolmate & a staunch Christian who never misses Catholic Sunday services. His real name is Steven Otieno Owako, a simple boy who hails from Homabay county, Kasipul constituency, Kasimba village.Stivo was my classmate from class 2 to 8 at Kasimba primary school where afterwards we parted ways to join different institutions.Kasimba is a school located along Oyugis - Homabay road. Steve is a guy whom I know well and I can say he is persistent, go getter & he never gives up.His music career started way back in class 4, where he would try fix himself and entertain different kinds of groups or even along the roads, mostly to Mama Mbogas on his way to Oyugis town.I recall his first debut song 'Moja mbili Tatu.' For those who know him, he had one character nobody competed him in, He was a walk racer.He walked faster than anybody else back then.On Sundays morning you could never miss him making small but faster strides to Catholic Church in Oyugis town. One thing that pained me vehemently is after I read from different posts people joking about his face & even he said some called him 'Monkey.' From the time we met in primary till we finish I can't recall hearing anyone calling him Monkey. If you can meet & mingle with Steve , you will see a respectful, discipline,welcoming & ever smiling buddy.Hate him or love him his smile never changed. A guy with a clean heart. I'm praying to Steve to prove all haters wrong, explore and triumph vastly. Steve deserve his dreams, BIGGER DREAMS. Most of Guys who went to Kasimba primary school in Oyugis know Steve well.I'm really proud of Him. SHARE THIS POST TO MAKE HIM MORE FAMOUS THAN HATERS THINK.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post