Lilian Multi unveils Face of her baby for the first time,He looks adorable


Citizen TV anchor, Lilian Muli, has revealed the face of her second born child, Liam Francis, who was fathered by controversial businessman, Jared Nevaton, on social media.

The screen siren had early stated that she would not be revealing Liam’s face on social media.

“I will not reveal the baby’s face. In as much as many people have been supportive and happy for me, there are those that have said the most heartless things, and it shocks me that people can be so openly vicious and unkind. When baby is bigger, yes, I might. There will be no social media accounts for my baby as well,” she explained.


The adorable boy turned one year in July 2019 and Lilian and her baby daddy threw a lavish bash for him but kept his face away from netizens.

Check out the photos below.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post