mariam kighenda Eldest Son moving tribute to her and her daughter Who drowned in Likoni

Miriam kighendi and her beautiful daughter will be laid to rest today. 
They are victims of Likoni ferry tragedy. 
Their bodies have already left mortuary and they are on their way to the burial site. 
Mariam kighendi eldest son penned the following moving tribute to her mom and sister 

My Mother and sister seem so far away from me,
On that beautiful white shore across the ocean. 
Yet I remember love's soft glows upon their faces,
And the feel of my mothers touch and tender embrace, and my sisters playful nature.
I awake each morning to start a new day,
But the pain of losing you never goes away.
I go about the things I have to do, 
And as the hours pass, I think again of you.

It is very painful and moving,May their souls rest in eternal peace  

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post