My DNA was not found in Monica Kimani House yet I will spend another year in prison,Jowie Irungu issues emotional message to Maribe inside police cells

Jowie Irungu will spend a second Christmas and new year Eve in prison cells
Irungu will spend the new year Eve after court denied him bail.
Jowie Irungu DNA was not found in the straps used to tie Monica Kimani hands.
It was also not found in the items found inside the house.
Here is Jowie Irungu message to Kenyans as they celebrate the new year.
Jowie Irungu message through Mpashe : " life in prison will block me from celebrating Christmas with my family. The delay of justice has made me suffer terribly in prison. I never thought of such a life , my strong prayer : may the culprits and Lord's of Monica's Murder come to record. Set me free am innocent.
To Maribe despite all the things we have been through,just know that am innocent and people are trying to frame me.
I know you might have moved on,but just remember I dearly love you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post