How I gave birth to my first born baby in Toilet Akothe narrates sad past


Akothe has been through hell, Before she made it she has worked odd jobs including being an house help, taxi driver and stripper dancer.
Akothe life is full of sad moments, just recently she narrated a story of how she lost her baby..
Today she  has opened up about giving birth to her first child in a toilet.
Here is a long post she shared on social media.
"love at the first sight is when my daughter landed in my hands 21 years ago as a premature baby weighing 1kg 🤣😂🤣 funny enough, I never wanted the scissors shit and nurses passing by my shit everytime they went round , I was hiding in the toilet pushing the baby alone and monitoring the head 🤣😂🤣so pushed till the water broke and I thought I gave birth to water 🙄🙄 , I can’t forget the nurse who used the same red gloves for cleaning the ward! is the same she used to pull out my baby 🙄🙄 , maybe there was not enough time to take it out and clean her hands because she found me in the toilet with the head half way out! scolded me like hell ‘ nyako inyuol e choo be wiyi ber ‘ 🤣😂🤣 I never admired any ones baby who was born full term with 4kgs or 3 , definitely my baby was not really looking like a human being with hair all over her body, but I loved her to death I was only but a teenager."
She also narrated how another couple accused her of stealing their baby after their child passed on leaving Akothes baby alive alone.
Here is what she added
there were only 2 immature babies in the incubator, the other one was a boy weighing 2kgs , but he din’t make it , so he passed on after 1 week ,the mother changed the game and said it’s my child who is dead and not hers, and that the nurses has played her while she was a sleep ! hey every baby has a tag with the mothers name’s and sex on both the records and on the mothers arms , this family left the hospital cursing every bit , I was so afraid that my baby won’t make it too , especially wit the curses 🤣😂 4 months later I got discharged when we were weighing 1.5 kg GOD IS GOD See our miracle baby."
Indeed Akothe baby is a miracle baby having been born weighing 1kg and surviving.
Most babies born are between 2. 7kg and 4kg.
Photo:courtesy

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post