Panic as HARRIET Akunava Updates Her list

A Nairobi university student known as Harriet Akunava has caused a stand still on social media after declaring that she was HIV positive and has been sleeping with men intentionally without protection to infecte them.

Her initial post that left many social media users dumbfounded read;

“It’s time I came clean, I was bitter for many months but I can’t do this anymore. I am HIV positive and have been infecting men.I’m sorry,forgive me,get tested if I have hanyad you”

Harriet has decided to produce the list of men that she’s had sex with and is now urging them to go for HIV testing so that they can know their HIV status.

The list which is going round  if is anything to go by has names of more than 500 men most of them students of Nairobi university and a countable number of lecturers have been named in the list.

In the list in our possession 156 are students and 346 are lecturers and prominent politicians and lawyers. 

Here is an updated list in the link below. 


 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post