"Omuse took loan and transferred all the money into my account"Sandra Njoki Explais blow to blow details what she did with the money


Edwin Omuse wanted to please Sandra Njoki. 
He took a loan of Ksh900,000 and transferred all the money to her account. Sandra Njoki had melted Edwin's heart by loving him more than his wife. To prove he is a man enough, he took the loan na akamtwika. Sandra took the loan and invested heavily, she then blocked Omuse 's phone number and from social media. From Monday, the Meru prison officer has been looking for Sandra to kill her, unfortunately he was caught before fulfilling his intentions. Sandra claims that Omuse is the one who sent the money without being forced.
"I used the money to open a botique business and I used the other for my upkeep because I am a very expensive woman"Njoki opined.
"I used 200,000 to set up a botique shop but unfortunately it collapsed,The other 700,000 I used for personal expenses and also I loaned few my friends who are yet to pay me back"Sandra told detectives 

"I didn't ask for the money, he willingly sent to me,singekataa!!" 

Omuse is in jail, he will lose his job and freedom. Sandra is a student at Mount Kenya University.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post