Sandra Njoki Told me "Kojoa Ulale" After I texted her to leave my husband alone, Rosemary Omuse wife of Edwin Omuse finally speaks

They say marriage is hard. And being single is hard. So choose your hard.


Many have picked marriage as their hard. But nothing ever prepares one for marriage life, no magazine or sermons from the pastor can make you well guarded for the uncertainties that are almost inevitable

Here is the story of Rosemary Omusewho after seven years of marriage, her husband walked in with another woman and said, ‘hey, meet your co-wife,’

She met her now husband at the a funkie while they were both ‘High school,’ in 2010. Few yearsAfter Highschool they had already gotten a child and so it was natural to settle down together.

Edwin Omuse was later employed in prison department back in 2015.

In 2019 April, two kids later, he called one evening and asked her what is for supper.

“I told him he can come with stew and that I will make ugali. He told me he is coming with a guest and because I love guests, I was excited,’

Little did she know that her husband would show up with one of His girlfriends. Rosemary says she even cooked and served the lady thinking she was just an collegue, little did she know that lady, whom she describes as brown and slim, was her -co-wife.

Rosemary says when she confronted the girl, her husband rushed to the lady’s defense.

“Talk to me, not her, I am the one who wants her,” the hubby reportedly said.

The lady left and rosemary Omuse texted her.

“For the sake of my children please leave my husband alone…”

The lady responded with a,

“Hahahaa, insecurities galore, Kojoa ulale,”

Rosemary Omuse said since her husband met the slay queen who has now defrauded him 900,000 ,her husband Edwin Omuse changed.

"We started living hand to mouth ever since 2019 because my husband stopped sending money "she said 

"He has not visited us all of this year"

"I do manual labor to make ends meet including washing people clothes "she concluded


(Video courtesy)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post