How I found Juliani is cheating on me,Juliani Ex wife speaks amid all the drama involving Lilian Nganga

Kenyan rapper Juliana has told off Kenyans waiting to see him fight his baby Mama Brenda Wairimu.

Brenda had shared a tweet (which has since been deleted) narrating an experience where she found out she was being cheated on.

Many concluded that the person who cheated on her was Juliani who is her ex-boyfriend and her baby daddy.

"Eating Debonairs alone in an Airbnb and I remembered the time I found out I was being cheated on.

Because we ordered Pizza and Debonairs sent it over to her house instead and she called to tell us. Please don't let me ever date again," the mother of one tweeted

Juliani reacted to the tweet, saying,

"When telling our stories nobody represents herself kama villain."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post