Revealed : Why deputy president Ruto Weight has been decreasing drastically over the past few years.

Kenyans who have keenly followed Deputy President William Ruto have noticed that over the years, the DP has lost a significant amount of weight. This has been linked to his regular exercise that has seen him trim the body and put it into shape. During a past interview with Citizen TV, Ruto narrated how he was embarrassed while on tour of Western Kenya, forcing him to hit the gym right away on a regular basis. He noted that it all began with a photo of him that was not flattering. "I decided to go to the gym after I realised that my weight was getting out of hand...a specific incident when I had gone to Western Kenya to inspect the problems with sugar (farming). A photograph was taken and it showed me in very bad shape with my tummy protruding.” "A friend called me the next day and told me 'man you're doing badly'," Ruto recalled. After that, the DP included the gym as part of his daily routine, one which even Senator Kipchumba Murkomen confessed that he can't keep up with. Ruto has also tried to get his boss, President Uhuru Kenyatta, to hit the gym in a number of Beyond Zero marathons which they have appeared together. The Kenyan DAILY POST

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post