I lost more than 40kgs fighting cancer, Chris kirubi latest photos and advice to Kenyans

Millions of Kenyans are suffering from the deadly disease cancer.
Among those who have been battling this Killer disease is flamboyant city business man chris kirubi.

Kirubi in a past interview said he lost more than 40kgs fighting colon cancer
. The business man is now recovering but still fighting this killer disease.
Here is what he shared on his social media handles, during this cancer awareness week.
"This #WorldCancerDay, I write from a reflective perspective.
This subject is very close to my heart and my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone battling this dreadful disease.
I would like to urge each and every one of you to go for cancer screening tests and adopt a healthy lifestyle. Nobody is immune and early diagnosis, surely saves lives. I also would like our government to actively raise awareness to the public on how to reduce cancer risk and accord affordable treatment to those diagnosed.
Above all, I celebrate all who have fought hard and defeated cancer. Never lose hope
Capital Group Chairman, C
hris Kirubi
We wish him quick recovery.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post