Joyce Syombua last born was 5 years yet I had not slept with her for more than 6 years yet DNA shows he was my child, Peter Mugure finally records statement with DCI

 “Joyce called me toothpick in front of the bastards” Major Peter Mugure narrates woes 

 KDF man accused of murdering his estranged wife and two children has continued to narrate why he decided to take the heartless move. In an earlier statement, Major Peter Mugure accuses Joyce Syombua of unleashing her honeypot to men like a village hen. 

“When I asked Joyce why she had intentionally infected me with the killer virus she started accusing me of neglecting her bastards. She even called me toothpick in front of the bastards and I could not stand it. This was my wife body-shaming me after infecting me with AIDS” a statement from Major Peter Mugure read.
Peter Mugure continued also to say that Joyce Syombua went ahead to mock her about recent DNA
Test. According to Mugure, Syombua said he paid for the DNA to be doctored to implicate him as the father of both children.
Mugure maintained that he was only the father of the first child and had not slept with Syombua for more than 6 years yet her last born was 5 years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post