Why i left my wife of 13 years to marry Popular KTN presenter Atwoli reveals

Last week popular KTN news anchor Mary kilobi , revealed for the very first time that she is in love with cotu boss,Francis Atwoli.
She made it clear that they are married and she did not marry him because of money despite the huge age difference.
“But I have now realised that age should never be a key consideration in a relationship. Atwoli is that guy who is never bothered about mundane issues that sometimes break up marriages,” says Kilobi
Atwoli has now revealed why he left his wife of 13 years to marry Kilobi, speaking exclusively to JKL live.
He said that .
" I released my second wife after she joined politics and married Mary Kilobi! I knew her 13 years ago in Uganda! I am a stupid lover!..Na Katiba pia nasoma vizuri!!"
He said the main reason he left his Second wife was because she joined politics and was not always home to support him.
He married Kilobi after his wife joined Politics.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post