Live update: President uhuru Kenyatta speech at Sagana state house

Here are excerpts of what president uhuru Kenyatta addressed in Sagana lodge state house
President Kenyatta speech at Sagana "I will take you back on the journey we have walked together. In 2007, you recall what we went through. The country almost went up in flames.
Am sure even here there are people with sad memories because of the chaos, especially our people in the Rift Valley. I remind you my personal efforts on forgiveness and forging a way forward. "Maria maitika matioyagwo"
The leaders who have talked here have made it clear that our work is to provide solutions to our people. We have mentioned miraa, pyrethrum, coffee, tea, cotton, milk, and those are our problems.

I thank these leaders because they know you never elected me only. However, I have not been hearing about these issues from some of them. They only talk about 2022 & abuse each other. I wonder when shall we help our people?"I want to see a country where any corrupt kenyan will never come anywhere close to power and leadership. That would be very important." - Uhuru Kenyatta

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post