He did not fight for me or our daughter when I told him am leaving,Betty Kyalo finally opens up about her marriage to okari including the fact that she hated he was too religious

KTN’s Betty Kyallo in this month’s issue of True Love opened up about ‘men, cars, money, quick weddings and even quicker divorces.’
Ms Kyallo who has been in the limelight after divorce from NTV’s investigative journalist, Dennis Okari also told of how her ex husband at some point in their marriage joined a ‘religious group.’
According to the bubbly beauty, their marriage reached breaking point after Okari got himself involved in practices that she ‘could not fathom.’
”The straw that broke the camel’s back was when Dennis got into a religious group.”
The NTV journo apparently at one time showed up to hospital with a prophetess who claimed she could heal her.
”One time when I was sick at the hospital, he showed up with a prophetess at the Accident and Emergency to heal my stomach. I was used to a certain way of religion so I was shocked by it all.”
After the incident, Betty had had enough and wanted out of the marriage.
”I was tired, tired of being the power couple, tired of the religious practices that i could not fathom and tired of not feeling protected by him,” she told True Love.
Okari is said to have hinted at divorce, a thought Ms Kyallo welcomed and asked for separation.
Dennis, according to Betty did not fight to keep her and their daughter Ivanna from leaving.

”What disturbed me the most was that he had never fought for us – Ivanna and I. Even when I said I was leaving, he said nothing. He did not fight for me to stay.”
When asked about cheating on her ex husband during the six month marriage, Betty said ‘the infidelity was on his side.’
Speaking about Posh Palace, Mama Ivanna says it took her life saving as well as her partners savings, Susan Kaittany and not because of a ‘sponsor.’
The ever lovely Betty, also says that she lost a lot of friends after her marriage fell apart and now keeps her circle very lean.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post