velvine Nungari boyfriend finally speaks days after she was brutally murdered

The late Velvine Nungari was a 24-year-old happy go lucky girl who was living her life the best way she knew how.

On the social media streets, she branded her self the Boss Bae a.k.a Huncho.

The name Huncho is derived from pop culture. Rap group “Migos” came up with the slang word.

Their name is a shortened version of the Spanish word for friends, amigos. If we went with that line of thinking, “huncho” is Quavo’s way of spelling “honcho,” which means a leader or boss.

Anyhow, Velvine was a leader not a follower. In her instagram bio she wrote,

“It is not about anger. it is about peace all you have to do is believe. Pretty heart.”

‘I’m married, I can’t spend night at lodging,’ Arrested Velvine Nungari’s date told Hotel manager 

Velvine’s life was lost in a way that caused alot of anger and uproar.

Her date, a man she had served on numerous occasions at her workplace, has been arrested and linked to her brutal rape and murder.

An autopsy report on her body showed she suffered three fractures on her spinal cord with bruises and fluid deposits consistent with sexual assault.

She passed away on March 9 while undergoing treatment at the Kenyatta University Teaching and Referral Hospital.

Her friends mobilised themselves and created a hashtag to ensure she gets justice. Tis played a huge role because the DCI took over the case and Joseph Murimi was arrested and will have his say in court.

Velvine’s  boyfriend friend Peter penned a moving tribute.

“Maybe next time 😭in the other life 💔God knows why? All I can say is Sleep well my love😭😭💔Life gave me a girlfriend friend 8 years ago😭😭💔who was a friend I never had 😭😭Still God Took her😭.”

Whispers from the grave! Last moments of Velvine Nungari (CCTV Footage)

Adding,

“I wish I had the option to share half my life time with you😭😭💔coz I’d definitely give you 😪😪so we’d continue making memories 😭😭💔💔💔.”

She continued,

“I know that I will see you one day in the other world 😭😭💔. MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE WIFEY😭😭💔.”

Unyama! Detectives believe Velvine Nungari was raped by more than one person 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post