Heartbreaking story:My HIV positive house girl used to breastfeed my son ,she also had an affair with my ex husband,Wilbroda Reveals heartbreaking details

Wilbroda, popular papa shirandula TV actress has shed light on the most heartbreaking day in her life where her son was being breast fed by an HIV positive nanny.
Here is what she shared with popular parent magazine.
“When my son was around 8 months old, I had to travel to Mombasa on a work assignment and so I left him under the care of a nanny whom I had trusted so much. While in Mombasa, I received an anonymous call from a person who informed me that my househelp breast fed my son whenever he cried, “I took the first flight back to Nairobi. I had to verify the information from my neighbours and in the process, I was informed that my nanny not only breastfeeds my son but was also living with HIV. I didn’t sleep that night and had to rush to the hospital around midnight to have my son tested. Luckily he was fine. To cut the long story short I fired the nanny the following day. It took immense self-control to restrain myself from harming her.”  the popular actress revealed to parent magazine.
" I later found out she had an affair with my husband, luckily they used protection so he was not exposed to the virus"

She made the revelation to raise awareness and let others know the importance of having nanies tested before employing them.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post