"I WAS OPPRESSED"Governor Mutua celebrates divorcing Lilian Nganga,speaks for the first time about their marriage and lilian Nganga cheating scandals


Few months ago Governor Alfred and his estranged wife Lilian Nganga parted their ways which they brought on social media claiming they are not involved in romantic relationship anymore.

People received these news differently most of them pitying Governor Alfred due to his loneliness onward.

Today Alfred posted on his Instagram official page talking about his current life situation.

Machakos county boss said that a friend of him asked him why he looks Soo happy especially today.

He replied and told him that life is like a mirror and if you approach it smiling it definitely smiles back at you. He concluded by saying that currently his life is sweet and full of blessings.

On June 25, the breakup month, she posted three photos, one with Juliani, another with Mwangi and the third with another gentleman.

“My heart bursts with gratitude for I am exactly where I should be. Feliz, happy… grateful!” she wrote.

A few days earlier, on June 22, Mutua wished her a happy birthday, serenading her as “my love” and posting a photo of her, which he said was his favourite.

“This is my favourite photo of you. It was a surprise photo that I snapped as you walked out to a balcony somewhere in one of our many getaways. May God Almighty give you many more years of blessings and the joy captured in your gorgeous eyes in this photo,” Mutua tweeted.

In their days, Mutua and Lillian were quite the couple, touring the county together, holidaying in exotic locations and displaying their love for all to see.

“Mutua is a charming man and very insistent,” Lillian once said,

“His persistence when convincing me that he was the right man for me won me over because he was determined to make me his wife.”

Despite frequent social media posts, however, Juliani and Lillian remained tight-lipped when reached for comment. Both said they would speak when ready.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post