History of Photo of 9 year holding gun and smoking cigarette in Kyiv Ukraine (Details)

 


History of one photo. My name is Oleksil. I have a wife and three children. I had been working as an engineer in a Kyiv company before the war. Lived at the own house in a small town near Kyiv. Photo is my hobby. I have graduated some photography art courses. The nervous tension was very great during the last weeks before the war. The West and intelligence told us about inevitable war, but it was unbelievable for us. At the same time the western society demonstrated they are oconcerne& and didn't perform any sanctions against Russia. I decided to make some photos which could attract attention to the possible war. I wish to demonstrate how Ukraine may look in the nearest future. As it could be seen I took this photo 22/02/2022, that's two days before the war. This is a photo of my daughter with a candy and with a shotgun in an abandoned building. The gun is mine, the daughter doesn't able to shoot. She is 9. Of course, the gun 
We are poor and need help getting out of Ukraine 
Send donations to PayPal 
Sharonkandagor1@gmail.com. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post