How Juliani mercilessly chewed Alfred mutua Wife in New Rain hotel Juja,Worker in the hotel spills the beans


   

Lillian Ng’ang’a, the wife to the Machakos governor Alfred Mutua had previously shared romantic moments with musician Juliani prior to dumping the governor.

Tea master Edgar Obare recently brought to the public limelight an alleged secret affair between Alfred Mutua’s wife Lillian Ng’ang’a and Juliani.

According to Edgar Obare, Lillian Ng’ang’a and Juliani were spotted getting cozy at The New Rain hotel in Juja, Kiambu county. Obare even shared romantic pictures of the two holding one another with Kenyans wondering what was going on.


A little bird told Obare about the meeting at New Rain before the blogger shared the same information to his fans on Instagram.

“Mimi nikona chai…jana I was at this hotel by the name New Rain Kenyatta road juja. I saw Juliani with wife to Alfred Mutua lakini my mans told me “najua wewe ni one of the students wa Edgar Obare so don’t take photos of them, let them be” I didn’t take any photos,” the informant wrote.
According to the informant who also works in the hotel,Lilian Nganga and Juliani used to visit the hotel three times a week .
"They booked room number 27,in the VIP lounge and Lilian Nganga was the one who always paid for the room" the informant said.

In a statement released on her Instagram, Ng’ang’a said that she ended the relationship two months ago when winds of change blew her way.

“ The only constant in life is change and we MUST  be present and aware to appreciate and embrace it,” the post read.

“Winds of change blew my way two months ago, I decided to end my long term relationship with Dr Alfred Mutua. We had a good run and I am forever grateful to God he brought us together. We remain friends.

With this, I put down the Machakos First Lady cap – and what an honor it has been to be of service! I will continue to do projects close to my heart, charity work etc through the “Lilian Nganga Foundation”as this has always formed who I am as a person.

God’s plans are always for our good. Never doubt or question.

Lillian Ng’ang’a.”

On his side, Governor Mutua said that he was contented with the decision of Lillian Ng’ang’a to break up with him and even wished her well. This was his statement following their separation:

“LILLIAN & I. There is a song by Roger Whittaker that has the line: “the first time we said hello, we started to say goodbye.”

Lillian and I have been a blessing to each other. Two months ago, we decided to slowly disengage. We are in amicable terms and remain very close as friends. We will continue to talk, meet and share ideas constantly.

Lillian has been an excellent First Lady and even though she will do some projects under the Lillian Nganga foundation, we have agreed she can continue with her county projects.

She will be a close advisor as I Govern Machakos County and run for President because I trust her sharp insight and heart. She has always been my number one fan. Our love for each other is permanent but I think at times, space and new directions are important.

I thank God for bringing Lillian into my life and the many ways we have made each other grow. We have had a laugh and at times a tear but all in all we have been a power couple and very happy. We celebrate life and are pleased that we have reached this decision in a mature, agreeable manner.

I am a happy and blessed man and we have agreed we will protect and support each other.” Wrote Mutua.

RELATED STORY:  Lilian Mutua Retires As Machakos County’s First Lady

 


- Advertisement -
TAGSAlfred MutuaLillian Ng'ang'aMachakos governor
- Advertisement -
Stay Connected
16,985FansLIKE
2,458FollowersFOLLOW
61,453SubscribersSUBSCRIBE
Must Read
Crime
Murdered Kitengela Four: 40-Year-Old Mastermind Arrested In His Hideout
Martin Yego - August 17, 2021
- Advertisement -
Celebrity
Alfred Mutua’s Cheating Escapades Exposed After Parting Ways With Wife
August 16, 2021
Court
70th July? Ruto Allies Share Harun Aydin’s Fake Travel Documents
August 13, 2021
News
Enemy Within: Nandi MP Reiterates Warning To Ruto About Kikuyu Spies
August 13, 2021
Related News
Crime
Murdered Kitengela Four: 40-Year-Old Mastermind Arrested In His Hideout
August 17, 2021
News
Senator Linturi: I Was With My Girlfriend When My Nude Photos Were Taken
August 17, 2021
News
Moi University Closes Down As Financial Crisis Continue To Bite
August 16, 2021
News
IPOA Rules Murder Charges Against Officers Linked To Death Of Kanjokoma Brothers
August 16, 2021
Celebrity
Will Governor Mutua Change The Name Of His Hotel After Split With Wife?
August 16, 2021
- Advertisement -
Authentic,Lionhearted & Connecting The Dots>Contact : news@sonkonews.com ©sonkonews2021

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post