my friends did not notice my tired Eyes, Journalist pens emotional suicide note in Facebook as he leaves out wife in his suicide note before killing himself

2019 Been a tough year , with alot of mixed fortunes but hope and faith still concurs all, those who made it through despite life challenges .

keep holding on, I met few people struggling with depression and it all changed everything how i see things .
Depression changes u ,you may look the same but everything else is different ,you act differently ,move differently ,you speak differently , everything about you is so different that you forget who you are ,
Some people aren't good at asking for help because there's so used to being the " helper" thought their life they've experience an unbalanced give and take ,so their instinct is usually I""LL figure it out on my own " the -self reliance is all they've ever known .
Speak out this thing is devil !! ... It's keep reminding you about death , it keep sending signal life is useless !
But to the young they know death is nothing but a rumor , but to the old it's a promised they've have been expecting .
It has always been said speak ! Out some of us did and those we reached did they best .and one of them is MC Georgez man I celebrate u have been more than a friend ,before we got married we slept together ,eat together ,prayed together in my rocacio u were there I was in yours , in my wedding you were there I was in yours been more than a helpful to me and I know I can count on your anytime .to the friend I have dissapointed poleni .am also disappointed like you.
Last week was the best week for me I was able to stand before my workmate of 11 years I was able to speak my heart but one thing I learned no one notice my tired eyes , that's how bad depression is no one can notice depressed people acts ok , but I thank God I got the opportunity to say good bye
# End of an era
# Depression is real
# pay attention to your friend behavior change

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post