"Fake love is the worst" Lilian Nganga shares Motivational message moments after touring Dandora with Juliani

 Everyday either in the morning or


evening,
 Lilian Nganga always takes her time to advise her fans using her social media pages. Lilian Nganga is always seen posting motivational quotes, Biblical verses or pieces of advices so that people can avoid making wrong decisions or going astray in life. Today, Lilian Nganga posted saying that it is better to show love to someone when they are still alive. The 36 years old said that these are the days when people should be creating good moments with each other, honoring friends when they are succeeding among other positive things. She said that the habit of people trying to be so concerned, showing love and revealing good things about someone when he/ she is dead should stop. ' I want my love now, I need to be appreciated, show me you care, do good to me now before I die'. These were the last words which Lilian Nganga posted claiming if there is anything good, people should do it now instead of waiting until she's no more.

Content created and supplied by: MissieJoanne (via Opera News 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post